Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hot Item This Week


Hot items of the week!


I thought that this was cute, but how cute we never really know until we sale, sale, sale.

This has been my hot item of the week.

Here is a trendy pendant in the shape of (brass knuckles) So what do you call them if their not brass? I did have a problem with that I wasen't sure what to call them. I you have any sugetions please let me know. My clever name is "Pink Brass Knuckles"

I would love to share your hot item of the week on my blog!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

cute cute cute! Your shop is my new obsession!!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Nice

Business Plan Gold said...

Hi, sorry but I gave wrong directions before about the background image. If you are using a PC then right click and save image. www.custombloginstall.com/background

If you use a MAC or even with a PC you can also go to www.custombloginstall.com/background/background2.zip to download the background image in a zip file.
dan
danrshaw@gmail.com if you have any questions.