Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Zoo Animals Are Here


RINO RING
I have not had time to blog much I have been learning so many things this summer it has been a little overwhelming. I would love to get the hang of all this fun stuff the internet has to offer. I would like to share a cute little ring I have in my shop with you. My Rino ring he is adorable he sits so contently on your finger. Very happy to be their he never complains always willing to be shown off. He does like to take naps so you do need to lay him down now and again for a rest. He comes in all sizes and sits above the finger about 3/4 inch.

4 comments:

Vita said...

great design! never saw a ring like that before:)

Vita said...

great design! never saw a ring like that before:)

Diaomnd Sprinkles said...

thanks he was my first zoo animal I am working on more. I have an elephant and a few more in my shop.

Shelly Rodriguez said...

Gah, that is SO CUTE!

Aaand I just noticed that you're in Utah, too. :) Hi neighbor!